Accante designs, manufactures and markets solutions and hardware based on innovative engineering and research
4 good reasons for using
our 3D printer cover
To avoid warping or delamination of the part you are making with your 3D printer, it is important to maintain a constant temperature. By enclosing your printing area, you can stabilize the temperature.
- Improves the quality of your 3D models
- Facilitates printing when using challenging materials like ABS
Filters ultrafine particles
Ultrafine particle emissions during 3D printing are potentially dangerous. An industrial grade fan with HEPA filter enables you to isolate and protect your environment.
- Create a safer environment
- Essential when using a 3D printer in public
Reduces noise and odors
A fully enclosed 3D printer emits less noise and unpleasant odors. You can still access the bed and extruder via the door as well as by means of a handy flap for easy access to the printing enclosure.
- Ensures a safer and more pleasant environment,
- Ideal for use in schools, design offices and enclosed spaces.